CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Britney Spears’ mother to court: “Listen to the wishes of my daughter”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Britney Spears’ mother to court: “Listen to the wishes of my daughter” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britney Spears’ mother to court: “Listen to the wishes of my daughter” Right_bar_bleue

Britney Spears’ mother to court: “Listen to the wishes of my daughter” Empty Britney Spears’ mother to court: “Listen to the wishes of my daughter”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qui 15 Jul - 0:04:10

Britney Spears’ mother to court: “Listen to the wishes of my daughter” Britney

Lynne Spears, Britney’s mother, has filed a petition asking the court to “listen to the wishes of her daughter”. The singer’s mom believes she’s capable of handling her own life.

After having her manager  and lawyer resigning , Britney Spears has now her own mother asking the court to listen to her wishes and, basically, remove the singer from the conservatorship.

According with official court documents, Lynne asked the judge to give Britney permission to choose her own private lawyer “as a first step”:

– This Motion to Appoint Private Counsel is of the utmost importance, one can read.

– Conservatee needs private counsel to advise her as to her basic rights in this conservatorship. Conservatee is able to care for her person and in fact has earned literally hundreds of millions of dollars as an international celebrity.

But that’s not it. In the other nine requests , Lynne Spears backs up everything her daughter asked when she delivered her testimony last month.

The next hearing regarding Britney’s case will take place on July 14. It’s unclear if Britney will be represented by someone new or by Sam Ingham. Nonetheless, Judge Penny did request the singer’s presence .

Data/hora atual: Seg 2 Ago - 14:40:15