CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

#FreeBritney: Britney Spears allowed to hire her own lawyer

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    #FreeBritney: Britney Spears allowed to hire her own lawyer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100#FreeBritney: Britney Spears allowed to hire her own lawyer Right_bar_bleue

#FreeBritney: Britney Spears allowed to hire her own lawyer Empty #FreeBritney: Britney Spears allowed to hire her own lawyer

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sex 16 Jul - 0:02:46

#FreeBritney: Britney Spears allowed to hire her own lawyer Free

The judge in charge of Britney Spears’ controversial conservatorship approved the singer’s request to hire her own lawyer. Britney will now be represented by Mathew S. Rosengart.

A new court hearing took place today (14) to discuss several topics concerning Britney Spears’ conservatorship that became a hot topic three weeks ago when the singer’s testimony was leaked online  and gained worldwide attention due to the horrible conditions the Pop Princess has been going through.

Quickly after Britney’s audio went viral, her lawyer resigned  and opened a possibility for Spears to finally hire her own lawyer, a request that has now been approved.

News broke this week that Britney had been in talks with lawyer Mathew Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor who has represented Hollywood A-listers like Sean Penn, Steven Spielberg, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Keanu Reeves, to represent her in court. It’s now official that he has accepted the role.

This marks the first step in attempting to remove Jamie Spears – her father – from her conservatorship and eventually to terminate her conservatorship altogether.

Britney was present remotely and it is said the singer cried when her request was approved but also while asking for the conservatorship to end. The singer has also asked that her father is charged with conservatorship abuse.

She has also took the time to thank her fans:

– It’s because of them I am here today, it’s because of them I have the strength to speak up against my family, who have silenced me and my fans for years.

Data/hora atual: Seg 2 Ago - 14:23:42