CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN Right_bar_bleue

BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN Empty BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34

BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN Inte

Britney Spears’ lawyer has issued a cease and desist letter to Jamie Lynn Spears threatening legal action if the demand of leaving the Pop singer out of her sister’s book tour is not done.

The Britney Spears vs. Jamie Lynn saga continues as the Pop Queen has taken further steps to end this (now) public feud between herself and her sister.

As its widely known, Britney Spears’ sister has embarked on a promotional tour of her new memoir and has insisted on including Britney in it which has caused the Pop singer to react and respond on social media to the false accusations.

Nonetheless, enough is enough and Britney has asked her high-powered attorney Mathew S. Rosengart to enter the fray and issue a forceful cease-and-desist letter.

For those unfamiliar with the term, a Cease and Desist Letter is a written request to an individual or organization to stop (cease) an action and refrain (desist) from doing it again in the future. This letter notifies the recipient that they’re infringing on the sender’s rights or engaging in harassing activities.

In the letter, Rosengart calls Jamie Lynn out and before threatening to proceed with legal action he reinforced:

– As I have previously stated, having endured a 13-year conservatorship that stripped her of civil rights and fundamental liberties, Britney will no longer be bullied by her father or anyone else.

Data/hora atual: Sex 19 Abr - 10:23:03