CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” Right_bar_bleue

BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” Empty BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sex 14 Jan - 2:08:17

BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING” Brtne

Britney Spears took over Twitter to let her followers know she is not feeling well and ended up addressing her sister’s new controversial book.

Once more, Britney Spears took over her social media to vent about her family, sister but also security. She clearly didn’t have a good day.

In a Twitter post built off Notes screenshots, the Pop Queen let her followers know she had a huge fever last night (“104º fever, maybe higher”) and was disappointed that the security she had with her did nothing and was sarcastic towards her:

– I called my security: “Can you please go get me something to relieve the pain in my head (…)?” Immediately: “Sorry, no. I can’t leve the premises” (…). It wasn’t what he said to me, it was the sarcasm in his voice.

Britney went on to describe how horrible she felt and ended up talking about her sister’s interview on Good Morning America to promote her book:

– The two things that did bother me that my sister said was how my behaviour was out of control. She was never around me much 15 years ago at that time… So why are they even talking about that unless she wants to sell a book at my expense.

The Pop singer didn’t stop there:

She never had to work for anything. Everything was always given to her!

The message was extended to her family, who following Spears ruined her life, and to the media who has been hateful to her.

– Lesson learned from all this don’t trust people or anyone… Make your cats and dogs your family and take care of your own damn self, she concluded.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 27 Abr - 9:27:03