CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” Right_bar_bleue

BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” Empty BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17

BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU” Britney

Britney Spears made new posts concerning her sister and her recent interview to a podcast. In the end, Britney didn’t hold back: “I should’ve slapped you”.[/size][/h4]

The Jamie Lynn Spears saga continues as Britney Spears’ sister also continues her incoherence and continues to speak about Britney in public when she posted recently they should handle this privately.

Britney’s sister went on “Call Her Daddy” podcast to, once again, talk about Britney.

During the interview, Jamie said that Britney started “changing” in 2002. She described an episode in which Britney grabbed a knife, hid it in her room, locked the door and told Jamie Lynn she was “scared.”

She also went on to say how she always felt like she didn’t matter – Britney didn’t hold back and while she has already deleted the Instagram post, she went back to that 2002 episode:

– I flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her TV shows right after Justin and I broke up, I was a ghost there, she wrote.

Britney went on to describe how her sister got everything she never did and how she got to enjoy life in another way she didn’t and addressed the matter:

It was a People Magazine cover. People show up and as Jamie Lynn says, I was scared. My mother was on pain medication because her and my dad split and she was more messed up than anything. I remember her sitting on the floor in a conversation and she never got up.

To conclude, Britney wasn’t nice but she was real:

I’m sorry Jamie Lynn. I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done: slapped you and mamma right across your faces.

While Britney deleted this post, she made another one addressing Jamie Lynn’s victimization:

In life, a lot of people say “DO I MATTER?” Try eating alone for four months: morning, noon and night, Jamie Lynn. I asked myself every day: “DOES ANYBODY CARE?” I would honestly be very interested to see your pretty face in the setting I was forced to be in and asking yourself “DO I MATTER”.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 27 Abr - 11:41:13