CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship Right_bar_bleue

New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship Empty New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Dom 17 Jan - 21:25:24

New York Times to premiere documentary on Britney Spears’ conservatorship Britnvma

On 5 February, the New York Times will air a special documentary about Britney Spears’ conservatorship where people close to the singer and the situation will debate the matter.

Something huge is about to happen as the New York Times gets ready to premiere “Framing Britney Spears” as part of their documentary series.

The documentary is set to premiere on 5 February 2021. It will be focused on Britney Spears’ career but also on her current conservatorship.

According with the plot, “people close to Britney Spears and lawyers tied to her conservatorship reassess her career as she battles her father in court over who should control her life”.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 27 Abr - 12:44:14