CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns Right_bar_bleue

Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns Empty Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qua 14 Jul - 23:51:34

Britney Spears’ longtime manager resigns Britney

Larry Rudolph – Britney Spears’ longtime manage – has resigned citing the Pop singer wants to retire.

After 25 years on Britney Spears’ sideLarry Rudolph has resigned from being the singer’s manager.
    In a letter sent to Britney’s co-conservators, Larry clarified the reasons behind the decision:

– It has been over 2 1/2 years since Britney and I last communicated, he started by writing.

– At which time she informed me she wanted to take an indefinite work hiatus. Earlier today, I became aware that Britney had been voicing her intention to officially retire.
    It is known Britney Spears does not wish to perform again if her father, Jamie Spears, is in charge of her career. Nonetheless, it’s uncertain if the singer will continue to work even if that changes.

He continues:

– As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details. I was originally hired at Britney’s request to help manage and assist her with her career. And as her manager, I believe it is in Britney’s best interest for me to resign from her team as my professional services are no longer needed.

Despite Larry’s letter, we remind you of what he said back in 2019 backing up Britney’s conservatorship:

– I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that. The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private time.

– I will always be incredibly proud of what we accomplished over our 25 years together. I wish Britney all the health and happiness in the world, and I’ll be there for her if she ever needs me again, just as I always have been, he concluded in his letter to Britney’s co-conservators.

Larry’s resignation came one day before Samuel Ingham’s, Britney’s lawyer.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 27 Abr - 2:55:54