CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” Right_bar_bleue

RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” Empty RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sex 14 Jan - 1:53:09

RITNEY SPEARS BREAKS THE INTERNET WITH NAKED PICTURE: “FREE WOMAN ENERGY” Insta

Britney Spears is unapologetic. The Pop Queen broke the internet with a set of naked pictures in front of a mirror: “Free woman energy has never felt better”, she said.

No one’s ever getting Britney Spears’ freedom away and the singer is making sure everyone knows that.

The Pop Queen became instantly one of the trending topics on Twitter after she posted a set of naked photos in front of a mirror.

With little emojis covering her intimate parts, Britney wrote:

– Free woman every has never felt better.

The comments section has been deactivated after, a few days ago, Britney confessed: “Pss… Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful”.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 27 Abr - 12:28:11