CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time Right_bar_bleue

Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time Empty Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qua 23 Set - 1:21:38

Britney Spears’ “Blackout” amongst Rolling Stones’ best albums of all time Blackout2

Rolling Stone magazine has considered Britney Spears’ “Blackout” to be one of the 500 best albums of all time.

“Blackout” is one of Britney Spears most acclaimed albums and its reign won’t just let up.

Rolling Stone has recently published a list featuring the 500 best albums of all time and “Blackout” made the cut – it was Britney’s only album to do so.

– The pop queen vents all her raging party-girl hostility in Blackout — the weirdest, wildest music of her life, they wrote.

– “Blackout” is her avant-disco concept album about fame, scandal, divorce, and dancing on tables in a cloud of glitter and Cheetos dust. “I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17,” Britney sneers in “Piece of Me” with her voice warped into an electro-punk snarl. When she asks, “You want a piece of me?” she’s either pimping herself out or threatening to kick your assEither way, it’s Britney, bitch.

The electorate also includes other female artists such as Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, and Billie Eilish.

Data/hora atual: Ter 7 maio - 11:05:33