CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    “Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit Right_bar_bleue

“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit Empty “Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qui 10 Dez - 11:56:08

“Unusual You”: Britney’s lost hit Circus-1

For the website Idolator, Britney’s song “Unusual You” should’ve been a single. The author hihglights that the song is amongst Britney’s best songs and didn’t have the treatment it deserved.

Back to 2008, Britney Spears released her anticipated album “Circus”. The record was very well received and, even though it gave the Pop Princess three hits, Idolator believes a fourth one could’ve happened in an article written in 2018:

– Britney could have easily continued dropping singles off the album. In particular, she could have had a massive run on the charts had she rolled out her tender electro-ballad “Unusual You.” On an album of buoyant, bubblegum pop, the track is a stunning stand-out. Another production from Bloodshy & Avant, it offered a moment to slow things down as Brit reflected on an unexpected romance. 

Those are the first words Mike Nied – the journalist – uses to describe the song:

– “Nothing about you is typical. Nothing about you is predictable. You got me all twisted and confused. It’s all you,” she coos over moody bass and spacy synths. Her voice is gentle as it soars over the electronic production on the unique love song. After dealing with unreliable lovers for so long (as evidenced by the LP’s lead single), she is unprepared for the high of this romance. “Didn’t anyone tell you you’re supposed to break my heart? I expect you to, so why haven’t you,” she fragilely announces. 

Nied is aware of the song’s critics and knows he’s not alone on this ride:

– Despite garnering warm reviews and being recognized as a highlight on the album, it never even received a performance. Britney famously snubbed the majority of Circus’ tracklist while on tour. “Unusual You” was no exception. Had she released it as a single and promoted it with a video, this offered an opportunity for the siren to show a different side of herself to the public. Instead, it remains a favorite amongst her most devoted fans.

In conclusion mode, he goes on:

– “Unusual You” remains a beloved hidden gem in Spears’ discography. Many fans list it as one of her best tracks ever. Some go as far as to label it her second-best ballad (behind In The Zone’s “Everytime”). 

Data/hora atual: Sáb 11 maio - 18:55:44