CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” Right_bar_bleue

Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” Empty Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qui 7 Jan - 11:40:18

Martin Henderson: “Britney Spears is very down to earth” Toxic3

Martin Henderson, from Britney’s video “Toxic”, has complimented the Pop singer by saying she was very genuine and sweet.

In a new interview to ETMartin Henderson – who acted with Britney Spears in “Toxic” – complimented the Pop Queen when asked how was working with her.

– It was a weird day, he started.

– I think it was a Saturday, or Sunday. I got a call a few days before asking if I was free on the weekend.

The actor went on to explain on how the chance came about and was surprised when he found out he had to kiss Britney:

– No one mentioned I had to make out with her.

Martin concluded by saying how amazed he was with Britney:

– It was a lovely day at the office. What stroke me the most after meeting her was just how down to earth she was. She was the sweetest, most genuine… She was making fun of herself and I thought she was a cool girl. She was a sweetheart.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 11 maio - 23:06:11