CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” Right_bar_bleue

Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” Empty Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sáb 6 Fev - 15:21:22

Here’s how to watch “Framing Britney Spears” Framing

The New York Times’ documentary about Britney Spears is set to premiere in a few hours. Here’s how you can watch it live.

The day is finally here. “Framing Britney Spears”, an exclusive documentary about Britney Spears’ career and current conservatorship, will premiere tonight on FX.

Produced by The New York Times, the documentary promises to be controversial, touching, raw and it will feature people who are close to the Pop Princess such as her former assistant, Felicia Culotta.

As stated above the documentary will air exclusively on FX or Hulu. For those without access to those, we leave you with an alternative streaming link under the warning that we can’t guarantee those will work.

The show will start at 7PM (Los Angeles), 9PM (Chicago), 10PM (New York), 00AM (São Paulo), 3AM (London/Lisbon).

UPDATE

Due to copyrights and legal reasons, CIRCUS is not going to make the documentary available for download. We are, nonetheless, aware that the fansite OriginalDollBritney has made it available on their page.

Data/hora atual: Dom 28 Abr - 4:31:28