CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

The world is screaming: “Free Britney!”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” Right_bar_bleue

The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” Empty The world is screaming: “Free Britney!”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qua 10 Fev - 22:42:42

The world is screaming: “Free Britney!” Britney

The documentary “Framing Britney Spears” took the world by storm. The biggest media outlets are posting about it, celebrities are starting to speak up and even non-fans are raging about all of this. The world is screaming together “FREE BRITNEY!”.

It took the Britney Spears fans long to have the public’s sympathy and the word out when it concerns their idol’s best interests but their hard work and commitment won.

Last friday – 5 February– the New York Times premiered the documentary “Framing Britney Spears” where it reviewed the singer’s career as well as the conservatorship she’s been in since 2008.

People close to Britney Spears or to the conservatorship itself were invited and didn’t hold back:

– I never talked to her father. The only thing Jamie ever said to me was: “My daughter’s gonna be so rich, she’s gonna buy me a boat”, said Kim Kaiman, former Jive Records executive.

The documentary was able to remain objective and reflect exactly what’s happening surrounding the singer. Nonetheless, Samantha Stark – the director – did reveal in an interview that people, from the legal battle, tried to stop the New York Times from making the film.

After its premiere on FX and Hulu, it wasn’t long as the world started raging against Britney’s conservatorship, demanding that she is taken out of it as soon as possible.

Time MagazineMarie ClaireBBCW MagazineNBC and so many other huge media outlets have shared the word. On the other hand, Sarah Jessica Parker, Miley Cyrus, Hayley Williams, Khloe Kardashian, Kacey Musgraves, Sam Smith, Vanessa Cartlon and several other celebrities have shown support to the eternal Princess of Pop.

Just after the documentary was aired, “#FreeBritney” and “WE ARE SORRY BRITNEY SPEARS” were some of the most popular topics on Twitter. Through social media as well, fans keep asking celebrities such as Justin Timberlake, Diane Sawyer or Sarah Silverman to apologize for all they’ve done to Britney or said about her.

In the meantime, advocate attorney Lisa MacCarley called on 100 lawyers in Los Angeles requesting that Judge Penny terminates the conservatorship:

– We would be complicit in the remarkable violation of Ms. Spears’ constitutional rights if we watch and do nothing, she wrote.

The world is waking up and better days surely will be coming. While they don’t, keep spreading the word. The world needs to know and can FREE BRITNEY SPEARS from this horrible situation she’s on.
    Keep tagging #FreeBritney and #FramingBritneySpears.

Data/hora atual: Dom 28 Abr - 6:25:33