CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement Right_bar_bleue

Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement Empty Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Seg 15 Fev - 17:57:40

Justin Timberlake, Alli Sims and Pitbull address #FreeBritney movement Freeeee

There’s no stopping the Britney support now that it has all become clear. The #FreeBritney movement keeps on growing and even Justin Timberlake and Britney’s former assistant have spoken out.

The #FreeBritney movement continues to welcome supporters all around the world and so many celebrities have declared their position by supporting Britney Spears.

To Paramore’s Hayley Williams, Sam Smith, Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Midler, Miley Cyrus, Kacey Musgraves and others’ support, we can now add Pitbull – who opened the European leg of Britney Spears’ “Piece Of Me Tour”:

– This has been going on for many, many years. She has to have the chance to live her life, he said in an interview.

Justin Timberlake apologizes to Britney Spears

On the other hand, Justin Timberlake was caught off guard and issued a public apology for the way he mistreated Britney Spears and Janet Jackson back in the days:

– I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem. (…) I understand that I fell short in these moments and in many others and benefited from a system that condones misogyny and racism, he wrote in his social media.

– I specifically want to apologize to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson both individually.

Alli Sims: “James Spears threatened me with my life”

Who also spoke out for the very first time in regards to this topic was Britney’s cousin, Alli Sims, who followed the singer through one of the darkest times of her life:

– He (James Spears) 100% was threatening me with my life, she said to NBC in her first interview in more than a decade.
    In the same interview, Britney’s also former assistant confesses she feels a lot of guilt and is sure that if Britney ever speaks about this, there’ll be a lot more to be known:

– I really do hope one day she’s able to tell her story if that’s what she wants to do. If she does, get ready because there’s more to that story than I’m sure anybody could ever imagine.

But don’t for a second think, everyone’s is siding with Britney Spears. Wendy Williams has taken the time to support Britney’s father:

– He’s a good man, she said also suggesting that Sam Asghari came out only for money and fame.

Thanks to The New York Times documentary and the #FreeBritney movement, Britney Spears has been the most searched female artist in the past few days.

Data/hora atual: Dom 28 Abr - 8:20:47