CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary Right_bar_bleue

Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary Empty Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Sáb 20 Mar - 16:09:08

Cardi B and Selena Gomez address Britney Spears’ documentary Cardi

Pop singers Cardi B and Selena Gomez have spoken about Britney Spears recently and addressed the documentary “Framing Britney Spears”. Both singers stood up for the Princess of Pop.[/size][/h4]

The New York Times’ documentary – “Framing Britney Spears” – has made so many people aware of the ongoing situation with Britney Spears’ conservatorship.

People from all around the world have talked about including several celebrities who have stood up publicly for Britney Spears.

The reach isn’t over and two other big names in the Pop Industry have spoken about it.
    Selena Gomez – a huge Spears fan – spoke with LA Times about it:

– I’ve seen so much and it feels violating for me to watch something that I couldn’t even imagine. I have nothing but sympathu for her and I am happy as long as she’s healthy and happy.
    Rapper Cardi B, on the other hand, has also acknowledged the documentary in a recent Instagram post:

– People wanna act like they don’t know but they know. The goal is to make someone hurt themselves to have more topics to talk about. Did you see the paparazzi on Britney’s documentary? He was like “she never told us to stop” even though she didn’t need to ’cause what they were doing to her was wrong.

Data/hora atual: Sáb 11 maio - 15:52:07