CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    #FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears Right_bar_bleue

#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears Empty #FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qui 8 Out - 11:52:15

#FreeBritney: New hearing gives extra time for Britney Spears Britneyspe

A new hearing to discuss Britney Spears’ conservatorship happened today with the annual accounting of the singer’s finances and the motion to seal request in focus.

An accounting hearing regarding Britney Spears’ conservatorship happened today (07) via LACourtConnect.

Judge Penny allowed extra time for Sam Ingham and Britney Spears to file their objections regarding the accounting and Jamie’s motion to seal.

Sam Ingham (Britney’s lawyer) asked for more time to analyze the annual accounting of the singer’s finances after coming to realize it runs for over 200 pages.

What’s does “motion to seal” mean?

If you’re not familiar with juridic terms, a motion to seal is a formal request that is submitted to the court to prevent evidence and transcripts related to a specific court case from being available to the general public – what Jamie Spears’ team have requested and Britney’s team is fighting against.

Today’s hearing was important for Britney Spears’ side. After Jamie’s lawyers argued that without a sworn statement from Britney, Ingham’s report of what Britney said should be considered hearsay, Sam fought back and claimed this was a larger issue that needed to be resolved by the court:

– I suspect my client would be more than happy to file a declaration as to a lot of things that, probably, Mr. Spears wouldn’t want to see, but it is my view that she lacks the capacity to do that, and therefore it is my advice to her that she can’t file a declaration, he stated.

Therefore, Ingham asked for Jamie’s side to file a briefing that would clear this up for the 10 November hearing as he feels that this issue is raised every time he speaks on Britney’s behalf.

Judge Penny appeared to agree and ordered a briefing from Jamie’s side in the coming weeks.

The next hearing is scheduled for 10 November.

Data/hora atual: Ter 7 maio - 18:52:42