CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

CircusFórum

Olá! Sê bem-vindo ao CircusFórum =D
O primeiro e único fórum da Britney Spears em Portugal!

Se ainda não estás registado no fórum, regista-te e diverte-te com os fãs já cadastrados!

A equipa - Circuspt.com

CircusFórum

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Relógio

Vídeo do Momento

"“Swimming In The Stars"

Tradutor

Últimos assuntos

» BRITNEY, I WAS LEAVING BUT I AIN’T GOING NOWHERE
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:19:19 por Fábio4Kill

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRITNEY?
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptyTer 28 Fev - 12:12:49 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS SENDS A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO JAMIE LYNN
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:17:34 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO HER SISTER: “I SHOULD’VE SLAPPED YOU”
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:16:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS TO JAMIE LYNN: “I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY”
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySáb 22 Jan - 23:05:46 por Fábio4Kill

» RITNEY SPEARS RESPONDS TO HER SISTER: “STOP WITH THESE CRAZY LIES FOR THE HOLLYWOOD BOOKS!”
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySex 14 Jan - 23:41:22 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS: “MY SISTER NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING”
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:08:17 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS RELEASED “TOXIC” 18 YEARS AGO
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:06:20 por Fábio4Kill

» BRITNEY SPEARS’ “…BABY ONE MORE TIME” WAS RELEASED 23 YEARS AGO
Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” EmptySex 14 Jan - 2:05:16 por Fábio4Kill

Networks

B’ Quote

''Be fearless in your choices, and don't be afraid to be yourself!" -Britney Spears (Teen Choice Awards 2015)

Compra:

"GLORY"

FNAC || iTunes

RESIDÊNCIA

TicketMaster

Apoiado por:

Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question”

Fábio4Kill
    Fábio4Kill
    Admin
    Admin

Masculino
    Alerta :
    Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” Right_bar_bleue

Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question” Empty Photographer: “Britney Spears was appalled with the breasts question”

Mensagem por Fábio4Kill Qua 3 Mar - 10:51:01

William Rutten – a Dutch photographer – spoke about the controversial moment a young Britney Spears was asked about her breast. He claims “Britney was appalled” with the question.

The viral documentary “Framing Britney Spears” brought to the light of day old episodes of when the world failed the Pop singer. One of them happened right at the beginning of Britney’s career when she was a guest in Dutch TV.

In the interview, Ivo Niehe – the TV host – asked Britney Spears about her breasts:

– There was a subject we didn’t discuss. Everybody’s talking about it… Your breasts.

Britney laughed at the question and explained she had no breast implant. Since the debut of the documentary, Ivo was put under fire for asking a minor about her breasts but claims the clip was put out of context within the documentary:

– I wanted to give her the opportunity to responde to all of the rumours surrounding her breast implants.

He went on to say:

– The management was more than satisfied. It was also a very pleasant conversation.

Not according with William Rutten, a Dutch photographer, who had a photoshoot with Britney a few hours later:

– Britney’s team immediately broke out and everyone on her team was over the moon and in pure panic. Britney answered nicely and I just thought: “Here goes my shoot”. And that was also close.

He added more details:

– She said that she couldn’t believe a grown man just asked her that on TV. Britney wasn’t really looking forward to shoot anymore but luckily she still did it.

William took pictures of Britney for Veronica Magazine and Hitkrant.

Data/hora atual: Dom 28 Abr - 1:37:14